Job Opportunity: Parts / After Sales Assistant
Johnston Tractors’ sister company BH Plant Sales (www.bhplantsales.com), are looking for a Parts and After Sales Assistant to join their depot based in Carlisle, Cumbria. BH is a leading distributor for plant and construction equipment with the main franchises being Takeuchi excavators, Giant loaders and Messersi dumpers.
- Identifying customer’s spare parts requirements in store, over the phone an email.
- Using online parts systems
- Identifying customer’s requirements for buckets, implements and tracks to provide solutions
- Up selling related products such as oils, filters and service packages
- Assisting the sales and service team with everyday tasks
- Sales Order Processing and Invoicing using the Ibcos Gold System
- Raising Quotations for customers
- Organising part returns and couriers
- Assisting with stock control, stock management and stock takes
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer communication skills and telephone manner essential
- Construction and plant machinery or automotive knowledge essential
- Experience working the Ibcos Gold system would be an advantage (full training will be provided)
- Must be computer literate and confident using Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Problem solving mindset
- Working Hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday. You will be required to work rotored weekends at busy times and additional hours for shows / open days throughout the year
- Competitive salary (to be discussed at interview stage).
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 days Bank Holiday
- Company Pension
How to apply:
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to David McIlwraith (Managing Director, BH Plant Sales) firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30th August 2019.
If you would like any further information please call David on: 07769 973671, this would be completely confidential.